The medical industry has expanded quickly in the last few years. The scope of job opportunities has tremendously risen with the merging of health and social services across healthcare institutions in Canada.
However, the job seekers find it overwhelming to hunt for jobs traditionally- through newspaper advertisements or interview walk-ins. Even recruiters struggle to find a wider pool of talented job seekers as per their requirements.
Online job portals like emploi infirmiere Synergie Hunt have become the meeting point of the demand and supply in the medical industry job market.
This article takes you through the functionality and advantages of online job portals, especially in the medical industry.
Job portal for job seekers
Online job portals have emerged as a platform for job seekers to express their job preferences and explore various job opportunities on offer.
Job seekers can do the following:
- Create a customized job profile that lists their qualification, experience, job preferences, etc.
- Find various positions and roles across the medical industry in one place.
- Learn industry-relevant courses offered by the portal
- Update resume with every new skill acquired to improve chances of employability.
Thus, job seekers can greatly benefit from the portal as it acts as a one-stop-shop for all employment-related queries.
Job portal for recruiters
The online job portals act as human resource management solutions for many companies and firms. From recruitment to training and follow-up, the portals have made hiring easier.
Recruiters can avail the following advantages
- Access to a wide pool of talented individuals who are ready to work.
- Rigorous recruitment process designed to identify highly efficient employees.
- Online tools allow the comparison of a candidate’s profile with the criteria set by the company.
- Experienced portals have large networks of companies and firms across the industry.
- Readily acquire temporary staff with no additional hiring costs and lay-offs.
- The job portals allow the job seekers to get to know the vision and work ethic of a company before accepting a permanent position.
- Job portals also offer training services as per the requirements of the company’s HR policy.
Thus, the companies are better placed to acquire talented candidates at an economic cost.
Popular job opportunities in the medical industry
- Healthcare assistant
- Homecare for ailing elderly
- Medication administration
- Personal support worker
The job portals can greatly reduce the distance between the recruiters and job seekers. Both sides can make the best use of it to achieve their career and institutional goals.