In this digital landscape, it is hard for online businesses to succeed without proper search engine optimization [SEO]. SEO is the base of your website content on which Google bots crawl and index to rank on SERPs. SEO needs serious consideration while planning a digital marketing strategy.
When people approach a Digital Marketing 1-on-1 firm to buy SEO service they ask how long will it take to experience noticeable SEO results. According to experts, SEO can take six months to show traffic increase, while comprehensive great results from solid SEO strategies will take more than one to 2 years.
Why do results from good SEO strategies take long?
Google is consistently changing its algorithm, which guides the bots to crawl and index pages. Google is always taking steps to enhance search engine functionalities for a better user experience.
A few years ago, plenty of corners were cut to gain top ranking like keyword stuffing, but now Google bots are growing smart. You cannot trick them to get top ranking. Therefore top ranking on SERPs is more challenging and takes time to see the results of solid SEO strategies.
What does the SEO process include?
The SEO process is a merger of best practices. Many factors work well together and bring better results.
- Page reliability – It refers to trust, authority, and relevance associated with a webpage. The website needs these three to show better SEO results.
- Page speed – The average loading speed is 1.28 sec or the Google bots will lower your SEO ranking.
- Content quality – The algorithm can determine the quality from bad to good. Incorrect punctuation, poor grammar, and uninteresting content can badly affect SEO scores.
- Safe user browsing experience – Your website needs helpful content, fast loading time as well as safe for users to visit. Any incidents of hacks or virus attacks can damage your SEO efforts.
- Good images – Visuals need to be of the right quality and must also have appropriate alt-text to get ranked. Image optimization is a necessity.
- Interactive elements – Visitors can enjoy interactive elements like quizzes, quotes calculator, or clickable content. It enhances user experience, so Google bots reward you will top SEO ranking.
Is your SEO working?
SEO takes time to show results but how will you know it is working correctly or not. There is no magic wand, but you can check it in many ways using different tools and enhance those areas.
- Keyword research tools
- SEO plugins
- SEO software platforms
- Link building tools
- On-page SEO tools
- Technical SEO tools
Metrics to monitor for understanding website performance are –
- Organic traffic
- Ranking pages number
- Backlinks number
- Referrals from different websites
- Page authority
- Domain authority
- Brand mentions
SEO is an ongoing process and shows noticeable results after a long time. The SEO strategy will need development and tweaks to align with Google’s changing algorithms. However, to succeed ensure that your SEO strategy concentrates on writing for users, creating punchy headlines, using keyword-rich phrases, properly formatting posts, adding high-quality optimized images and interactive elements, and promoting content on social media.